Monday, June 6, 2011

Part 1

Yes. She's in there now.
No sir, I haven't been able to question her, its been completely hectic with this thing.
Yes sir, I understand you don't want excuses but-
No sir.
I do love my job sir.
Yes sir.
Right now sir. I'll do it right now.
*click*


I've been in here for seven hours waiting for someone to talk to me. I don't know if this is one of their scare tactics, let's let her sweat it out, make her believe it's not really important. Maybe they're trying to force it out of me. They took him with them you know. I do need him, but I've learned already, learned to do it in my mind... this won't hurt me as much as they believe. I've got nerves of steel and as for patience, well, he's had to teach me that the hard way.
They can't keep him away that long, my fingers are getting itchy. I know this is important, you simple minded thugs. In fact, I know it's one of the most important things that's happened in a damn long time. Ha, so many people joined me, so many people participated.

They'd want to know where I got the idea.
They'd want to know how to stop them.

1 comment: