Friday, June 3, 2011

Blind

She's there. To my left. I know it's a her because I can hear the click of acrylic nails as they drill their heartbeat into a hardcover book. The chair groaned heavily when she sat down and she had let out a sigh to indicate her happiness at having arrived. Well, maybe it was her happiness to be sitting down again after such a long haul up the stairs. Yes, she took the stairs, I can hear her panting.
Her arm just brushed against mine. Man, is she hairy.

Who's next?

There's a guy sitting to my right. A young guy? Yeah, has to be young. He's got headphones in, probably turned up to the loudest possible volume. His sneakers thud against the floor as he tries to find the beat of his music, but he can't. He doesn't know though, that it matches perfectly with the woman's plastic heartbeat thud thurrrrp thud thurrrrp

No comments:

Post a Comment